Special Flood Instructions
Our hearts go out to everyone who has suffered so much loss during this flooding crisis.
Our office and all of the cars on our lot have flooded. We are trying to service everyone we can while at the same time trying to take care of ourselves. (Ann had surgery right before the flood.)
Things you need to know:
- If your vehicle was towed to our lot, it is secure.
- In order to release your vehicle to your insurer, we need a written release. You can email the release to email@example.com or text it to 225-964-1862. You must be the registered owner to release the vehicle. The release must state your name, a description of the vehicle, that you want it released and a copy of your driver's license.
- The office will only be open from 3:30 to 5:00 each day until we can get furniture and fixtures into our temporary office.
- Anyone wanting access to the vehicles must come to the office during those hours.
- Our phones are still working (they've been forwarded to a cell phone) but with the phone ringing once every 1.5 minutes, it isn't always possible to answer each call. If you can't get through on the phone, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just like you, we are doing the best we can and hope to be up and running as usual as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience
John and Ann Spink
Call today and we're on our way.....225-665-7427